Accepting applications for our April and May 2019 Full-time, Part-time and Advanced programs.
- Once the program reaches capacity, students will be accepted to begin on the next start date. To ensure a space in the program, enroll early.
- Click here for the academic calendar and dates.
- Click here to download the enrollment application, or contact us to have one snail mailed to you.
- Our tuition is based on 620 or 750 hours of CLASSROOM instruction and SUPERVISED clinic hours completed on Campus and includes deposits – some schools charge for off-site, unsupervised hours and deposits.
- Click here to see our Early Enrollment Discounts! Enroll in the 750-hour Board Prep program and receive a $300 tuition discount.